AOW Business Meeting
Third Sunday Monthly Business Meeting.
Anyone is welcome to attend. If you're interested in becoming a sponsoring member, which entitles you to vote on OutWorlders business, please contact the Treasurer prior to the next meeting.
- President, VP, Secretary
- Treasurer/Financial Report
- Internet Coordinator (Website Updates)
- Events Coordinator, Historian, Public Relations (Vacant Positions)
- March Game Night Recap
- Attendance –Christian
- Donations and New Memberships –Travis
- Survey Results –Christian
- Discuss other observations and feedback
- Future Game Night Venue Updates –Robert
- Library Game Night Location Suggestions. Previously held at East Atlanta and Perry Blvd NW
- OutlantaCon Update and Sponsorship –May 11-13
- Spring Picnic –April 22, McKoy Park
- Assign roles
- Supplies List for picnic, contest, and voting
- Outline voting procedure
- Determine Prize for Iron Chef Contest
- Bylaws Review and Voting from February Meeting
- Sponsorship Sign-Up Procedure
- Propose to create simple form with form-fields (name, email address, etc)
- What data do we need to collect?
Open Floor for topics
Sunday, March 18, 2018
Where?Wananga Creative Photography
659 Auburn Avenue #140
Atlanta GA 30312
You can see a map at studioplexlofts.com. Studio #140 is on the side of the building, ground floor, towards the back. You'll see a sign that says "Wananga Creative Photography".
There is plenty of parking in the parking lot. There is a valet for the restaurant, just drive past them into the parking lot.
Try to avoid the numbered spaces if you can, they're generally reserved. Though the ones around my studio are unused at night. So you are not likely to put someone out if you do park in one.